Welcome to Royal Health Forest Farm — Middletown
Royal Middletown has been providing skilled nursing services to the community in a rural setting since 1932 and became part of the Royal Health Group in 2016. Centrally located on beautiful Aquidneck Island, midway between Portsmouth and Newport, Royal Middletown is nestled into this beach community, neighboring an elementary school, a church and many family homes.
Middletown’s resident-centered approach and home-like atmosphere ensures personalized attention and the highest quality of care. Our nine-acre campus is also the location for Royal at Home our Home Health agency and Forest Farm Assisted Living.
Royal Middletown has earned a FIVE-STAR quality rating and, as with all Royal Health Group centers, is committed to evolving and expanding to meet the ever-changing health care needs of the community. Our short-term rehabilitation and long-term care options will provide the specialized, personalized care you need and we will treat your family like our own. Royal Middletown is a 50-bed facility and offers a limited number of private rooms.
The Royal Advantage
- Fast-track Admissions Program for returning residents
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, post-acute, post-surgical)
- Sub-acute care for a wide range of complex medical conditions, including cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological diagnoses
- Stroke Recovery; Community Reintegration; Complex Medical Care; IV Antibiotics and Re-hydration; Wound Care and Management; Activity Enrichment
See All Advantages
- 24-hour skilled nursing care for our respite, palliative and long-term residents
- Hospice and Palliative care services from Beacon Hospice and VNS of Newport and Bristol County, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Physical, occupational, and speech and hearing therapy programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each resident